Game Master Mode is bought on the Buffalo Wizards buycraft website for 10$ USD.
This mode gives you the option to change your game to be special.
Map Choice: GM's are able to choose at of these maps currently
- Ancient Grove
- Astral Isles
- Belly Of The Beast
- Daragor's Lair
- The Dirge
- Dogekac Rebaked
- Doom Rift
- Forgotten Asylum
- Forgotten Mines
- Frost Hold Canyon
- Frozen Valley
- Grapevine Vale
- Ice Plains
- The Machine
- Mt Willakers
- Nismas HQ
- Northern Logging Keep
- The Paladirnoom
- Santa Willy's Workshop
- Scorched Canyon
- Trojan Keep
- Tree Of Eenoln
- West Delphia
Plague Choice: Choice of event to kill dwarves for the mob team.
- Random [A Random Plague is Chosen from the following list]
- Old Plague [Random dwarves are effected with wither and able to be killed by dwarves]
- Zombie Plague [Random dwarves are turned into zombies to infect other players]
- Dragon Rage [All dwarves will gain a rage to kill eachother]
- DEATH [An enderman teleports around killing a certain amount of dwarves]
- Assassins [Random dwarves have been chosen to assassinate other dwarves]
Copy kit mode: Enables GM to have everyone use the GM's kit or have them use their normal if it is turned off.
Random Hats: All players get random hats [Except Heroes]
Moon Mode: Dwarves get jump boost
No Ai Mode: name says it all.
Panic Mode: start game with a 1 minute build phase, all dwarves joining start with armor.
Once all these are bought the GM's game will start soon and they will only be able to have a green title : "Game Master NAME" and no other powers.